We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and reliable individual to join our small and friendly team at Beads Direct, in Loughborough, Leicestershire. Your role as Administration Support is a great opportunity to make a real contribution to our loyal customer base and help grow the company.
Ideally you will have some previous experience working in a customer service and/or admin role. Naturally you'll also have great communication skills, and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Website Maintenance
- Adding to on-line catalogue
- On-line copy
- General website tidying & administration (updating, editing, deleting links)
- Customer Service
- Dealing with customers on the phone
- Handling paperwork and customer orders
- Support to Marketing & Creative areas
- Social media and digital communications execution
- General administration
- Holiday support
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Friendly and willing to work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Confidence using own initiative
- A collaborative approach to work and team focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This is an all-round role that would suit an energetic but organised person who can take instruction and work as part of a team and on their own. We are looking for an individual who is pro-active and self-motivated.
You may not have all the skills needed immediately, but with your enthusiasm and ability to learn on the job, together with the training provided, you should be able to develop into an effective member of the team very quickly.
Our office is open from 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday.
How to apply:
Send your CV & covering email to Pat Dawson. Click Here - P.Dawson@beadsdirect.co.uk
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Closing date for applications is 9.00am on Friday 26th January 2017