Vintage Swarovski Spectrum Necklace
Products used in this project
Information about this project
Learn how to make this Vintage Swarovski Spectrum Necklace using the free valentines Swarovski Heart gift. ( The free hearts will be added to your order automatically when you spend £15 or more)
If you didn't get the free gift, why not try creating the necklace using your own choice of Swarovski heart beads or any other beads you love!
PLEASE NOTE - as this sterling silver chain is so delicate, you may need a bead reamer to slightly open up the links you wish to attach jumprings to.
Join together 17 x 1" chains to make a 17" long chain for the necklace base.
Attach a jumpring to each end of the long chain.
Attach each part of the heart toggle clasp to each end of the chain you created.
Approx. 4" into the chain from one side, attach a jumpring.
Repeat this on the other side, 4" into the chain from where the toggle clasp is attached.
Add 7 more jumprings onto the chain inbetween the two you have already put on to the necklace chain.
These 7 jumprings should be spread equally (about 1") apart so that the hearts will hang evenly.
- To the outer two jumprings, add 1cm of chain, another jumpring and a one of the smallest 10mm hearts to each.
- To 2nd jumprings inwards, add 1" of chain, a jumpring and the other 10mm hearts.
- To the 3rd jumprings inwards on the necklace chain, add 1.5" of chain, a jumpring and a medium 14mm heart.
- To the 4th jumprings inwards, attach 2" of chain, a jumpring and the other medium 14mm hearts.
- To the final jumpring in the centre of the necklace, attach 3" of chain, your last jumpring and the largest 18" heart.
What our Happy Customers Have To Say
"Excellent service and products. Took less than 24 hours from packaging to delivery!"
October 24th 2017
October 17th 2017
"It's so wonderful... I can't stop buying..."
October 15th 2017