Products used in this project
Not all products are available for this project
Information about this project
Designed by: Joanne Lockwood
- Place a crystal bead inside a heart spacer bead and thread the two onto a headpin.
- Turn a loop at the end of the headpin.
- Create two more of these, one that measures 1.5inches and the other 1 inch.
- Open a jumpring, loop it through the ear wire and attach the three headpin hearts.
- Close the jumpring and repeat the previous steps to make your second earring!
What our Happy Customers Have To Say
August 13th 2019
"Well done team. Customer service doesn't get any better than this."
April 22nd 2019
"Wow what service"
January 24th 2019