Sweet Kiss Bracelets
Products used in this project
Not all products are available for this project
Information about this project
Designed by: Laura
Follow this step to make the bracelet with crystal chatons.
- Glue your chosen chatons in to the chaton settings.
- Join together using a jump ring between each one.
- Attach to the cahin using jump rings.
- Add a lobster clasp to fasten.
Follow this step to make the lips bracelet.
- Attach the lips charm to the cahin using jump rings.
- Attach a lobster clasp to fasten.
Follow this step to make the beaded bracelet.
- Thread beads on to elastic in this pattern: 1x pearl, 1x metal stardust bead, 1x pearl, 1x metal stardust bead, 1x bicone bead.
- Repeat until you reach your desired length.
- Tie elastic and cut off excess. Add a dab of clear nail varnish to secure.
What our Happy Customers Have To Say
"Beads Direct is a wonderful supplier, the staff are fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly, super helpful and extremely efficient, reliable and honest."
October 9th 2019
"Just used my new kumihimo handle and weighted bobbins and they are great. My kumihimo has never been so neat and the thread/ weave so tight. It's great."
September 25th 2019
August 13th 2019