Pink Crackle Glass Beads 10mm pack of 50 (1mm Hole)
2080/4 Swarovski Crystal Hotfix Monochrome Pearl Mix 5g
4933 Swarovski Crystal Dice Fancy Stone 19mm Crystal Red Copper Z CALVSI F Pk1
Swarovski Crystal Small Heart Self Adhesive Transfer Black CAL Pk2
Gold Plated Zamak Ball Tube Butterfly 10x15mm Hole 10mm Pk1
£2.72 Now: £1.36View Product
Gold Plated SS39(8mm) Slider Charm Holder 9mm with Faceted Edge Pk1
£1.63 Now: £0.65View Product
Purple Premium Shamballa Fashion Half Drilled 10mm Round Beads Pk2
£5.50 Now: £2.20View Product
Green Premium Shamballa Fashion Half Drilled 10mm Round Beads Pk2
£5.50 Now: £2.20View Product
Shamballa Fashion Cross Necklace Tutorial
Thank you for viewing our archived gallery design. This design is in the gallery archive because we no longer stock some of the main items used to make this design and we don’t currently have suitable alternatives. However we didn’t want to remove the design completely as we thought it might inspire you. If you’d like to buy all the items needed to create a project please visit our main design gallery and browse our current designs.
Designed by: Leah Connolly
Difficulty: No level set
Rating: 0 Stars
1. Cut a 60cm length of cord and thread 49 black beads onto the cord.
2. Cut another piece of cord 20cm long, find the bead in the middle of the necklace and create three square knots on one side of the bead, securing the knot with glue or the thread zapper. Repeat this process with another piece of cord on the other side of the centre bead.
3. Take the two ends of cord and cross them over so the ends point in opposite directions. Cut another 30cm piece of cord and at the end of the necklace create 6 square Knots over these two threads, creating your sliding fastening. Add a small end bead to each end of the cord and tie a knot to keep it on.
4. Now cut a 20cm piece of cord. Thread half of the cord through the middle bead of the necklace. Then tie a knot around the bead, thread two more beads on making sure both cords go through the hole.
5. Still working on the threads coming from the centre beads, cut another 20cm of cord and create two square knots, add a Shamballa fashion bead to the centre cords and knot around the bead creating 1 square knot in-between, follow this process until you have added four shamballa fashion beads onto the cord. Finish the knot with either glue or a thread zapper.
6. Now cut two 10cm cords, thread one piece of cord through the loop of thread that goes around the second shamballa fashion bead from the top and out of the other side so it starts to form a cross shape. Do the same but with the second piece of cord, threading it the opposite way through the loop. Place a shamballa fashion bead onto these two cords and take another 20cm of cord to square knot around the bead and securing it with glue or a thread zapper. Repeat this process on the other side to finish the necklace.
For further help please watch our video tutorial on how to make this necklace below: