Paradise Blue Earrings
Products used in this project
Not all products are available for this project
Information about this project
Make a delicate pair of earrings with a hint of rose using NEW spiral bead caps with gemstone beads! As featured on the BD blog.
- Thread a bead cap, jade gemstone bead and another bead cap.
- Bend the pin to a 90 degree angle with your pliers and trim away approx. 4mm from the end
- Make a loop by rolling the pin around your pliers.
- Connect to jumprings together, and attach one to the loop of the bead and the other to your ear wire.
- Repeat these steps to make your second earring.
What our Happy Customers Have To Say
August 13th 2019
"Well done team. Customer service doesn't get any better than this."
April 22nd 2019
"Wow what service"
January 24th 2019