How to bezel a teardrop cabochon? | TAKE A MAKE BREAK
Products used in this project
Not all products are available for this project
Information about this project
Designed by: Sarah Millsop
Brighten up your day with this beautiful bezelled teardrop cabochon. In this Take A Make Break, Sarah Millsop has designed a stunning pendant which can be used is so many different ways. Why not make statement earrings or attach it onto a bag charm?
Today I will show you how to bezel around this beautiful teardrop opal cabochon, as well as making a beaded pendant bail so you can attach it onto any design, making it interchangeable. This design is for your inspiration and feel free to use any colours from your beading stash to create this pendant.
- Size 11/0 seed beads - I used dark aquamarine silver lined
- Size 15/ seed beads - I used blue zircon silver lined
- Teardrop cabochon - I used a the opal drop size 25x18x6.5mm
- 2x3mm Rondelles - The CrystaLove rondelles work perfectly for this design
- Gold chain - I used the sparkly 1mm ball chain
- Nymo - Nymo Beading Thread Size D 0.3mm White 64yards, you could also use KO Thread or Fireline for this design
- Beading needles
Relax and let’s stitch!
We have created a group of handmade enthusiasts, where you can show us your creations, ask for advice, gather inspiration and make new friends that share the same hobby as you. It will cheer you up when you have no motivation and you get to spend time with other friendly beaders. Join us! http://bit.ly/BDandFriends
What our Happy Customers Have To Say
August 13th 2019
"Well done team. Customer service doesn't get any better than this."
April 22nd 2019
"Wow what service"
January 24th 2019