Helix Pendant Necklaces
Products used in this project
Not all products are available for this project
Create a ladder stitch piece 2 beads high and 4 beads wide. Join the ends to form a square.
Pick up 4 beads and sew down through the next bead.
Without picking up any beads, sew back up through the next bead.
Again, pick up 4 beads and sew down through the next bead.
To step up ready for your next round, sew up through 4 beads.
Repeat step 2. stepping up 6 beads on the next round
This is the pattern your will follow for each round.
- Pick up 4 bead, sew down through the next bead and up through the next bead.
- Pick up 4 beads, sew down through the next bead and up through the next 6 beads.
- Sewing up through 6 beads is what will form the twist.
Your work will start to twist.
Continue step 2. until your rope is as long as you require, sew in your threads and add a clasp of your choice.
Light tone rope -
- Pick up 7 seed beads and sew through them again, plus the next bead to form a circle, leaving a long enough tail to add your clasp later.
- * Pick up a bead and skipping the next bead in the circle, sew through the next bead.
- Repeat from * until your rope is the required length and attach a clasp of your choice,
- There is no step up on the odd count peyote rope.
What our Happy Customers Have To Say
"Beads Direct is a wonderful supplier, the staff are fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly, super helpful and extremely efficient, reliable and honest."
October 9th 2019
"Just used my new kumihimo handle and weighted bobbins and they are great. My kumihimo has never been so neat and the thread/ weave so tight. It's great."
September 25th 2019
August 13th 2019