Eco Nappa White Snake Skin Bracelet
Designed by: Laura Bajor
Difficulty: No level set
1. Cut your piece of eco Nappa leather so it measures approx. 65cm.
2. Thread on one of the ceramic beads.
3. Wrap the leather round and add another ceramic bead.
4. Thread through the first ceramic bead, and add another. Wrap the leather around and thread through the first ceramic bead it comes to, miss the next and then thread through the last.
5. Move the ceramic beads so they sit right.
6. Glue on your clasp, gluing each part separately.
7. Once the glue has dried your bracelet is ready to wear.