Candy Rose Jewellery Set
Products used in project:
Candy Rose Jewellery Set
Not all products are available for this project
MAKE YOUR NECKLACE
- Cut 2 lengths of beading wire measuring approx. 30" each.
- Take one of your wires and thread on your pearl beads in your desired pattern. We graduated their size and colour along the necklace!
- Do the same with your second length of wire and add a few less beads so that the strand is shorter.
- To make the necklace neat where the strands join together, add 3 or 4 small gold plated round beads onto your longer, outer strand of pearls. This will stagger the two threads so that they sit correctly. Repeat this on the other side of the necklace.
- Once you are happy the strands will fall correctly, choose one side of the necklace and thread both wires through a crimp bead. Thread through a securely closed jumpring and back through the crimp bead. This will hold the jumpring in place.
- Thread the wires down into your beadwork to hide the tails. Crush the crimp bead to secure the wires in place.
- Repeat this method on the other side of the necklace. This will take a little more as you will have to pay attention to make sure there are no gaps inbetween the pearls on your necklace before your secure your crimp bead.
- Finally add more jumprings or an extension chain to make your necklace longer and adjustable. Attach your lobster clasp to the other side of your necklace.
MAKE YOUR BRACELETS
(If you want to make your bracelets really secure, use two pieces of elastic instead of one for all of the steps if you think two will thread through your beads.)
- Take a length of elastic measuring approx 15"
- Thread on your chosen beads. Hold the elastic ends together and test whether it will fit over your hand and is the correct fit for you. Add more beads if necessary
- Take each end of the elastic and tie a knot and then a surgeons knot to secure further. (See image)
- You may wish to secure your knots with a drop of glue or some clear nailpolish.
- Once you are happy your knot is secure, trim your tail cords approx. 3-5mm away from the knot.
MAKE YOUR EARRINGS
- Take a headpin and thread on your chosen beads.
- Trim your headpin down to 1cm above the top bead and turn a loop using round nose pliers.
- Open the loop on your earwire and attach to your headpin. Close the loop securely.
- Repeat this for the other earring.
What our Happy Customers Have To Say
"Love it, you always have great products and offers and ideas. You are so quick as well."
March 26th 2020
"Beads Direct is a wonderful supplier, the staff are fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly, super helpful and extremely efficient, reliable and honest."
October 9th 2019
"Just used my new kumihimo handle and weighted bobbins and they are great. My kumihimo has never been so neat and the thread/ weave so tight. It's great."
September 25th 2019