Autumn Sunset Collection
|1||£7.99 Now: £4.00|
|1||Out of stock|
|1||£4.79 Now: £3.35|
Some of the products required to make this item are either out of stock or no longer available.
|Total Cost||= £24.26|
Making your necklace
- Take 9 eye pins and open the loops. Always open any loop of a eye pin like opening a door. This prevents the loop for distorting and when you close the eye it remains round.
- Add a leaf to each eye pin and close the loop like closing a door.
- Now add your selected beads of colour and sizes to your eye pins. Leaving enough room at the top of each eye pin to make a wrapped loop. The central pin should be the longest.
- To complete the pendant you need to make 4 pairs of beaded eye pin drops reducing the length of each pair, Next place one of each length either side of the longest eye pin drop. This will give you a graduated looking pendant.
- Next find the centre loop of your chain and add a open jump ring. Remembering to open the jump ring like opening a door
- Take your longest beaded eye pin and add to open jump ring. Take two sets of flat nose pliers and hold either side of of open jump ring gently close the jump ring together like closing a door. This will secure the wrapped loop of the eye pin onto the chain.
- Continue adding all the eye pin drops in this way until you have all 9 fixed onto the chain.
- Take 2 pieces of the 100cm beading thread and thread through the lasted link of the Pendant's Chain. Pull through until you have 4 equal lengths.
- Thread one large rose gold spacer bead one large bead of your choice and a second large rose gold spacer bead.through all four strands of the beading thread.
- Now separate the 4 lengths of beading thread and continue as follows. Add smaller beads of your choice to each of the 4 strands of beading thread. Next add a smaller rose gold plated seed bead to each of the same strands. Next pull the four lengths of beading thread together and thread all four strands through a large rose gold plated seed bead one large bead of your choice and a further large rose gold plated seed bead. This is the method for the four strand weave.
- Repeat the four strand weave twice more or until you have reach your required length.
- Next to complete the necklace pull the four strands of beading thread together and thread all four strands through a large rose gold plated seed bead followed by a smaller bead of your choice and a large rose gold seed bead. Continue in this manner until you have reached your required length.
- Next thread a crimp bead onto all four beading thread strands
- Next thread one jump ring onto all four strands of beading thread and fold it over and thread through crimp bead. Making eight strands of beading thread going through the crimp bead. Gently pull the beading wire until you get a small loop between the crimp bead and the jump ring. Take your flat nose pliers and squeeze the crimp bead until flat and the beading thread is secured.
- Cut any unwanted beading thread. Add a further jump ring.
- Repeat on other side of necklace until you get to second jump ring. Then add a Lobster Claw Clasp to finish
Making your bracelet
- Your finished bracelet will measure approx. 20cm. Measure 2 x 50cm of beading thread and go through a closed jumpring making 4 equal lengths.
- Thread a crimp bead on and push up to the closed jump ring leaving a loop between the jumpring and crimp bead.
- Take flat nose pliers and squash the crimp bead.
- Attach a further jump ring that will be the loop for the lobster claw clasp.
- Next thread one large rose gold plated seed bead, one large bead of your choice and a further large rose gold plated seed bead on all four strands of beading thread.
- Thread one medium size bead of your choice, one small rose gold plated seed bead onto all four beading threads. repeat this twice more. At this point you can make it larger or smaller depending on wrist size.
- Next separate the four beading thread strands to begin the two stations of four strand weaves.
- Thread a smaller bead of your choice onto each of the four strands of beading thread.
- Next add a small rose gold plated seed bead onto each of the four beading thread strand.
- Next pull all four beading strands together and add one large rose gold plated seed bead, one large bead of your choice and one more large rose gold plated seed bead.
- Separate the four strands of beading thread and place a small rose gold seed bead onto each strand and thread a small bead of your choice
onto each strand. ( This will give you the mirror effect to balance the design of the bracelet)
- Next pull all four strands of beading thread together and thread a small rose gold seed bead onto all four beading threads. Add a medium
bead of your choice and repeat twice.
- Next thread one large rose gold seed bead onto all four beading thread followed by a large bead of your choice and a large rose gold seed bead.
- Thread a crimp bead onto all four beading threads.
- Next thread a jump ring onto all four beading threads and fold over beading thread and thread through crimp bead. until you have a small loop and squeeze crimp bead with flat noise pliers until it is flat and secured the beading thread.
- Add a second jump ring and your clasp.
Making your earrings
- Take your flat nose pliers and open the loop of the eye pin as if you were opening a door.
- Place the large rose gold leaf onto the open loop and close it like you were closing a door.
- Next thread two small beads and two tiny beads of your choice onto the eye pin.
- Take your round nose pliers and make a wrapped loop.
- Open the loop of your earwire and attach your bead and leaf charm to the earring.
Make sure you get the materials you need to create this design yourself! Click the button below to add everything you need to your basket in one go. You can edit the list too just in case you want to make more than one, or you already have some supplies at home.Get the items you need to make this