Annabelle Filigree Necklace
Create 9 dangling charms in the following pattern.
- Attach a jumpring to one petal of a flower charm.
- Attach another jumpring to the opposite petal on the flower charm.
- Connect this to the loop of an eyepin.
- Thread a Swarovski bicone onto the eyepin, trim and loop the other end of the eyepin.
- Attach another jumpring to the new eyepin loop.
- Attach a leaf charm to this jumpring.
Attach your 9 dangling charms to the lowest loops on your grid base.
Add flower charms on jumprings to the remaining 7 holes above your dangling charms.
Cut your desired length of chain for your necklace.
Add a lobster clasp using a jumpring to one end of the chain and a jumpring to the other end of the chain.
Find the centre loop of your chain and attach a jumpring to connect your grid base pendant.
Make sure you get the materials you need to create this design yourself! Click the button below to add everything you need to your basket in one go. You can edit the list too just in case you want to make more than one, or you already have some supplies at home.Get the items you need to make this