Gunmetal Plated Zamak End Cap For Flat Cord 5x8mm Pk2
These gumetal plated zamak end caps for flat cord are great to use with thin leather. Use them with one strand of leather or even go for a layered look by using two different colours or styles. Simply glue in the end of your leather/cord and then use the threading loops to attach a clasp of your choice.
- End cap measures approx. 5x8mm
- Hole for cord measures approx. 2x6mm.
- Threading hole measures approx. 2mm.
- Sold in a pack of 2.
- Made from zamak, a zinc based alloy that also contains aluminium and copper. This alloy is lead and nickel free.
- Sustainable (The die-casting process disperses negligible emission levels in the air and in the water. Production waste is recyclable and energy consumption is very low).
- Manufactured in Europe.