Foam Clay with Beads - Self Hardening - Assorted Colours 10x35g
Perfect for sculpturing, shaping, making embellishments and modelling, this self-hardening Foam Clay is an incredibly popular modelling clay containing small beads that can coat, wrap and cover a variety of items and surfaces.
These interesting foam clay packs offer numerous creative tasks and activities including traditional modelling, creating toys and figurines, plus embellishing belongings by cutting out shapes and patterns from the clay. By simply rolling out the clay onto a craft mat or a plastic pocket and leaving to dry, you can then punch out or cut designs and glue to accessories. The creative possibilities are endless.
- Each tub is 14 g
- Contains 10 tubs
- Bright colours include: Black, Blue, Green, Neon Yellow, Yellow, Orange, Purlpe, Pink, Red and White.
- Ideal for coating, modelling and embellishing.
- Can be used in moulds.
- Perfect for mixed media projects.
- Packed in practical airtight cans to keep unused clay kneadable and usable.
- Drying time will vary depending upon thickness, up to four hours.
- Suitable for ages three years and over.