X- Double Layer Patent Leather Navy/Black 30cm Use with Memory Wire
Create an on trend leather bracelet with this navy and black double layer genuine leather cord. To make your bracelet you need to thread some memory wire through the tubing that is between the flat underside and patent navy and black top layer. You will need approximately two to three rings of the memory wire; you may need to be persistent when threading it through. Use wire cutters to trim any excess wire and then glue on some cord ends. Your finished bracelet can then be shaped so that it stays on your wrist securely.
- Sold in a pre cut 30cm length.
- Leather measures approx 10x5mm.
- Threading hole for wire measures approx. 1.5mm.
- Click the below link for memory wire for your bracelet - Memory Wire Bracelet Wire Stainless Steel (W129)
- This product is used in the Take a Make Break 'Midnight Patent' Bracelet. Click here learn how to make this project.
- This product is used in the Take a Make Break 'New York' Bracelet. Click here learn how to make this project.