Beads Direct CD-ROM 6 Working with Wire
The Beads Direct CD-ROM 6 Working with Wire is the 6th edition in the Complete Guide to Jewellery Making series. The series teaches you to master a mixture of basic and intricate designs in the comfort of your own home. This CD covers a variety of projects, designs and templates - learn to wire wrap semi precious stones, write your name in wire and so much more! If you're new to wire work, then this CD will guide you through all you need to know about the different types of wire, how to use them and all the essential tools you'll need.
- Learn more about this range here!
- CD-ROM contains 20 projects in PDF files.
- Begin the CD by clicking 'Start' once the files load to explore the 20 projects and more!
- Please note that this is not a DVD and so does not contain any video footage - to watch Sarah's tutorials, please visit our YouTube Channel.
- This CD-ROM is Windows and MAC compatible.
Currently out of stock