The layered look is a top trend for 2016 and Jo from the warehouse shares her delicate, summer bracelet design for this week’s Mini-Make project! I just love the trio of colours she has used and how the Zirconia charm sparkles in the light! ✨
Gold Plated Cluster Charm Cubic Zirconia (CR632)
Gold Plated Curved Tube Bead (MB440)
Gold Plated Brass Spacer Beads (MB551)
Salmon Pink Waxed Cotton Cord 1.5mm (TC0113)
Turquoise Waxed Cotton Cord 1.5mm (TC0114)
Cream Waxed Cotton Cord 1.5mm (TC0111)
Gold Plated Extension Chain w/Lobster Clasp (CH214)
Gold Plated Brass Jumpring 5mm (F900)
ORDER ALL THESE MATERIALS
1. Cut approx 6 inches of each colour of cotton cord.
2. On the blue strand add a spacer bead, the Zirconia charm and another spacer bead.
3. Thread the cream strand through the curved tube bead.
4. On the pink strand thread on three gold spacer beads.
5. Hold the strands together and place them into the gold plated cord end and close it flat using your pliers.
6. Repeat step 5 for the other side and you’re bracelet is ready to wear!