This week’s Mini-Make has been designed by Jo, our warehouse manager! It’s a really sweet project that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, special occasions or just adding a little love and sparkle to your outfit. Swarovski’s 3mm faceted round crystals fit perfectly inside the cute heart spacer beads, and the blush rose colour is a subtle tone that’s perfect for Spring. We love how these earrings dangle and sparkle the light!
Silver Plated 6mm Heart Spacer Beads x2 Packs (MB820)
Swarovski Crystal Faceted Rounds 3mm Blush Rose (AC1495)
Silver Plated Brass Headpins 50mm (F0043)
Sterling Silver 925 Jumprings 6mm (SS97)
Sterling Silver 925 Earwires (SS77)
- Place a crystal bead inside a heart spacer bead and thread the two onto a headpin.
- Turn a loop at the end of the headpin.
- Create two more of these, one that measures 1.5inches and the other 1 inch.
- Open a jumpring, loop it through the ear wire and attach the three headpin hearts.
- Close the jumpring and repeat the previous steps to make your second earring!