It might be Blue Monday, but that’s no reason to feel down! Bring out your bead stash and get creative with this week’s Mini-Make, inspired by blue tones ‘Island Paradise’, ‘Lapis Blue’ and ‘Niagra’ of Pantone’s Spring Colours for 2017. We’ve paired jade gemstones with a touch of rose using NEW copper plated spiral bead caps to make a delicate pair of earrings with a trending colour combination. For just £6.24, you can make five pairs of earrings! That’s just £1.25 a pair, making it the perfect project for craft fairs or gifts for your family and friends.
Dyed Aqua Jade Semi-Precious Round Beads 8mm Pk10 (EX281)
Copper-Plated Spiral Bead Caps 7mm 2g approx. x20 (F0656)
Rose Gold Plated Brass Headpins Ball Ends 25mm Pk100 (F0561)
Rose Gold Plated Ear Wire Hook with Bail 18x19mm 10 Pairs (F0298)
Rose Gold Plated Iron Jumpring 4mm 0.8mm Thick Pk100 (F0564)
- Thread a bead cap, jade gemstone bead and another bead cap onto a headpin.
- Bend the pin to a 90 degree angle with your pliers and trim away approx. 4mm from the end
- Make a loop by rolling the headpin around your pliers.
- Connect to jumprings together, and attach one to the loop of the bead and the other to your ear wire.
- Repeat these steps to make your second earring.