Design team member Jill has designed us a gorgeous leather wrap bracelet with rich Autumnal colour and delicate leaf charms. I really love Jill’s choice of earthy Pantone colours for the leather – Spicy Mustard and Potter’s Clay are two of the top colours for Autumn 2016! See more of Jill’s designs on her Facebook page & Etsy shop!
Gold plated charm carrier (CR593)
Gold plated fancy leaf charms (CR906)
Gold plated 5mm barrel magnetic clasp (F791)
Preciosa Czech Glass Pearl Mix light brown (BG813)
Gold plated headpins (F0044)
Gold round leather 2mm cord (TC702)
Copper round leather 2mm cord (TC703)
Fevi Kwik Glue (W311)
- Measure your wrist and multiply by 3 to get the length of each leather strand. Cut two length of each colour leather. Run each strand through your finger to straighten any kinks from the reel.
- Using a few drops of Fevi Kwik, glue one end of the magnet to all four lengths.
- Before gluing on the other end ensure you add your charm carrier and gently move it to the middle of the cords.
- Choose five pearls in different shades and sizes, add to gold plated headpins and create wrapped loops for security.
- Using three gold plated jumprings add a gold leaf charm to one or two of the pearls to each. Attach these to the loop on the charm carrier.