Since it’s December and Christmas is just around the corner, we’re going all festive for this month’s Mini-Makes! To make this cute pair of earrings, we picked out the silver plated stocking charms from the Christmas Shop and made little presents with Miyuki cube beads. By creating a wrapped pin above the bead, your earrings will have extra movement with a decorative finish! If you’re looking for more Christmas earrings, check out my Jingle Bell Cluster Earrings!
Antique Silver Candy Cane/Stocking Charm (CR0150)
Miyuki Cube Beads 4mm Silver-Lined Green (SB16)
Miyuki Cube Beads 4mm Transparent Red (MS140)
Sterling Silver Flattened Earwires with Coil (FE30)
Silver Plated Iron Jumprings 4mm (F0210)
Silver Plated Iron Headpins 26mm (F0035)
- For each earring, you will need six of the green cube beads and six of the red. Thread a single bead onto a headpin and create a wrapped loop. Repeat this step for all six of the beads.
- Link five jumprings onto an earwire and attach the bottom one onto the stocking charm.
- From the top, open the first jumpring and attach a two green and red bead.
- Open the third jumpring and attach a red and green bead.
- On the fourth jumpring attach a red and green bead.
- Repeat the steps to make your second earring.