This week we’re using the NEW Baroque Bead Swarovski Innovations Spring/Summer 2018 to make a gorgeous pair of chandelier earrings! Florals, filigree and lace patterns are making a big trend for Spring/Summer 2017, so this quick but magnificent project is a must have accessory in your jewellery collection!
“Harken back to an era of filigree and lace! The Baroque Bead pays homage to the grandeur and beauty of history in radiant crystal detailing.” – Swarovski
Swarovski Baroque Bead 10mm Crystal Golden Shadow Pk2 (AC1911)
Swarovski 4mm Cream Pearls (HH23)
Gold Plated Filigree Flower Connector 20mm Pk2 (CR0026)
Gold Plated Brass Ear Wire Base (F0327)
Gold Plated Headpin (F0573)
- Open the loop on the back of the ear wires and close it onto one of the small holes of the filigree connector
- Put a Swarovski baroque bead onto a headpin followed by a 4mm Swarovski pearl and turn a loop.
- Close the loop onto a small hole of the filigree connector to it sits directly opposite the ear wire.
- Put a 4mm Swarovski pearl onto a headpin and turn a loop. Close this loop two holes away from the centre beads. Repeat this step for the opposite side.
- Repeat all of the steps above to make your second earring.