Making your own beaded jewellery also comes with a rollercoaster of emotions
thrown in for good measure…
1. When you finally finish the project you’ve been working on for 74 months…
2. When you drop your beads all over the floor, especially after you just strung them.
If I don’t laugh, I’m going to cry.
3. Realising that low-cut tops are now a complete no-no.
4. Agreeing to create an entire wedding party’s jewellery
in less than a week.
Did someone say coffee?
5. When someone uses your design and doesn’t give you credit.
6. When your significant other asks
“Where did all the beads came from?”…
8. Spying on someone else’s jewellery in public.
Sunglasses are essential.
9. After a 12 hour beading session…
Because bead caps can be wine, too.
10. Going out in your new jewellery that goes PERFECTLY
with your dancing shoes.
11. Selling your jewellery, because you are awesome.
World, bow down.
Can you relate to any of these points?
Drop a comment below and let us know!
Jaide x x
Images Source (x)