Get practising your flowers with the statement necklace made using this Beads Direct March 2016 Calendar Kit. The necklace uses techniques such as Brick Stitch, Peyote and Herringbone and is ideal if you love working with seed beads! This kit was designed exclusively for Beads Direct by Ambassador, Bridge Parle. Purchase the calendar here. Please note – set decoration used in image is not included.
Kit includes -
- 2 x Toho Size 11 Seed Beads in Trans-Rainbow Frosted Crystal 10g.
- 2 x Toho Size 11 Seed Beads in Ceylon Lemon Chiffon 10g.
- 2 x Toho Size 11 Seed Beads in Silver Lined Peridot 10g.
- Toho Size 11 Seed Beads in Rainbow Opaque Aquamarine 10g.
- Toho Size 11 Seed Beads in Silver Lined Milky Amethyst 10g.
- Toho Size 11 Seed Beads in Opaque Frosted Cherry 10g.
- Toho Size 11 Seed Beads in Sunset Orange 10g.
- Toho Size 11 Seed Beads in Gold Lustered Dark Amethyst 10g.
- Toho Size 15 Seed Beads in Transparent Sugar Plum 10g.
- Toho Size 15 Seed Beads in Silver Lined Grass Green 10g.
- Toho Size 15 Seed Beads in Transparent Frosted Crystal 10g.
- Fireline Thread 0.006in Clear 50yards.
- Assorted Colour Enamel Copper Wire 0.5mm 10x1metre Coils.
- Beadalon Beading Needles Size 12.
- Silver Plated Findings Kit.
- Instruction Sheet with Images.
Please note that the above contents list is a guide only and components are subject to change due to stock levels.
If bought separately, components in this kit would be worth £37.79.
|05-Jan-2016||Loads of beads and looking forward to starting|
Showing 5 of 5View All
Order by 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day (Monday to Friday). Free standard delivery is available for UK deliveries if you spend over £30. Expected delivery time for standard shipping is 2-3 working days. When you check out, you can also select ‘Airmail’ as an option if you are a European customer (choose 'Worldwide shipping' if you live outside Europe). ‘Next day Delivery’ is available if you are a UK customer and want a guaranteed next day service (these orders must also be placed by 2pm).
Want free delivery? Find out more about Delivery Prices.
Want it quick? Find out more about Next Day Delivery.
Live near Loughborough and want to collect your order? Read about our Collection Service.
No Hassle ReturnsNo quibble returns
We have a no quibble returns policy because we know how important it is to you to ensure you get the right beads for your design. So, if the beads you buy aren’t to your liking for any reason, we’ll refund them for you without a fuss. Simply ensure they’re unused and original packaging and return them to us with a copy of your invoice within 30 days. To ensure safe return, please ensure that you wrap them in bubble wrap carefully, in a manner that will keep them from harm and return them via your local post office. Simply obtain a receipt from the Post Office as proof of posting. When we get the goods back in good condition, we’ll credit you and let you know.
On the rare occasion that you have received an incorrect item or an item you have received is faulty, please contact us as soon as possible and we will resolve the problem.
Please note, we regret that we cannot cover return postage unless the goods are faulty or sent in error.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns for wholesale items as they are ordered in from the manufacturers on request and not held in stock.
We offer the same no quibble returns policy to all customers. As well as following our standard returns procedure above, we ask customers outside the UK to do the following to help us deal with your returns quickly and efficiently. Please obtain a customs information document (CN22 and/or CN23) and clearly mark RETURNED GOODS - FAILED SALE on the document. If this is not completed the goods could be refused at customs and returned to sender.
There are currently no questions for this product. Be the first to ask one! ( Ask A Question?)