Beads Direct CD-ROM 11 Working with Shaped Beads
Learn how to make lots of unique jewellery with the Beads Direct CD-ROM 11 Working with Shaped Beads from the Complete Guide to Jewellery Making series. This CD-ROM will teach you the valuable techniques you need to know when working with varied shapes and sizes of beads to make necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Shaped beads used in the projects on this CD-ROM include well known favourites such as twin holes, tilas, crescents, honeycombs and quadratiles as well as dagger beads and brick beads which are new to Beads Direct! This disk is the 11th in the series, in which each disk teaches you how to master a mixture of basic and intricate designs in the comfort of your own home.
- Learn more about this range here!
- CD-ROM contains 20 projects in PDF files.
- Begin the CD by clicking 'Start' once the files load to explore the projects and more!
- Please note that this is not a DVD and so does not contain any video footage - to watch Sarah's tutorials, please visit our YouTube Channel.
- This CD-ROM is Windows and MAC compatible.