Antique Silver Zamak Flat Slider Buckle 26x29mm Pk1
For a really unique feature to your design, try this antique silver zamak flat slider buckle. The buckle is really lightweight allowing you to create fashionable designs that won’t weigh you down. It has an antique finish too with a slight curvature to the piece to allow your jewellery to have the best possible finish. Your cord is attached to the smaller threading hole and then fastened through the larger threading holes to tighten.
- Slider buckle measures approx. 26x29mm.
- Larger threading holes measure approx.8x10mm.
- Smaller threading hole measures approx. 3x10mm.
- Sold individually.
- Made from zamak, a zinc based alloy that also contains aluminium and copper. This alloy is lead and nickel free.
- Sustainable (The die-casting process disperses negligible emission levels in the air and in the water. Production waste is recyclable and energy consumption is very low).
- Manufactured in Europe.