Antique Silver Zamak Cord Ends 13x16mm for 7x10mm Cords Pk2
A fabulous twist would be to use these antique silver zamak cord ends and a magnetic clasp. Use a magnetic clasp as normal and then cut your leather on both side and add the cord ends. Use various beads, charms and other stringing cords to join the two ends together.
- Each end measures approx. 13x16mm.
- Hole for cord measures approx. 7x10mm.
- Inside of threading hole measures approx. 4mm.
- Sold in a pack of 2.
- Made from zamak, a zinc based alloy that also contains aluminium and copper. This alloy is lead and nickel free.
- Sustainable (The die-casting process disperses negligible emission levels in the air and in the water. Production waste is recyclable and energy consumption is very low).
- Manufactured in Europe.