Antique Silver Zamak Charm Carrier 14.5x10mm Pk2
To personalise you bracelets why not use this antique silver zamak charm carrier. Thread the carrier onto some cord before gluing your clasp into place. You can then attach a charm of choice to the loop on the carrier using a jump ring. If you wanted to change the charm after you have added it you can, just undo the jump ring and attach another one.
- Fits our flat leather, 6mm eco Nappa leather and 4mm braided leather.
- Carrier including loop measures approx. 18x10x6mm.
- Inside carrier measures approx. 8x11mm.
- Loop measures approx. 4mm.
- Sold in a pack of 2.
- This clasp is made from zamak, a zinc based alloy that also contains aluminium and copper. This alloy is lead and nickel free.
- This product is used in the Take a Make Break 'Eris' Bracelet . Click here learn how to make this project.
- This product is used in the Take a Make Break 'Nyx' Bracelet . Click here learn how to make this project
- This product is used in the Take a Make Break 'Grace' Bracelet. Click here to learn how to make this project.