5810 Swarovski Glass Pearls 6mm Cream Pk50
|Hole size||0.6mm, 0.7mm|
Swarovski® glass pearls are made in Austria and are the leading brand of their kind in the world. They are made by colour coating a Swarovski® crystal pearl bead, the coating of the crystal gives a wonderful pearly glow to the bead. These beads will look stunning mixed with other Swarovski® crystal products or why not try mixing with metal beads to really show off the colours of the pearls.
- Also available in a wholesale pack of 500 pearls - click here
- Swarovski article number 5810.
- Each bead measures approx. 6mm.
- Threading hole measures approx. 1mm.
- Sold in a pack of 50 beads.
- This product is used in the Take a Make Break 'Angel Light' Bracelet. Click here to learn how to make this project.