5060 Swarovski Hexagonal Spike Two Hole Bead 7.5mm Crystal AB Pk3
We love these 5060 Swarovski Hexagonal Spike Two Hole Beads! From Swarovski's new spike bead range, these beads are fabulously diverse. These spike beads are a hexagon shape and will give an edgy, 3D look to your designs. They're Swarovski's larger 7.5mm spikes, which means they have two threading holes, making them especially suitable for double-strand bracelets and necklaces. These spike beads come in crystal clear AB, giving off an extra shine.
- Swarovski article number 5060.
- Each bead measures 7.5mm.
- These beads have two threading holes parallel to each other, side drilled on the base of the bead.
- Sold in a pack of 3 beads.
- Faceted with a spike at the top and a flat, hexagonal base.
- Threading holes measure approx. 1mm.
- Crystal AB colour.