FREE downloads from Beads Direct
Projects, Catalogues, Inspiration, Bead Patterns, Jewellery Making, Bead Competitions & more!Free Downloads
Designer: Laura Bajor
What you will need:
8inches of wire (W73)
Toggle clasp (MB85)
14 turquoise beads (EX2699)
2 large silver spacers (MB85)
8 small silver spacers (MB116)
Heart charm and (CR1008)
Jump rings (CM72)
2 crimp beads
1. Thread wire through crimp, then through the loop on the clasp then back through the crimp. Squish crimp into place.
2. Thread 2 turquoise beads, then 1 small spacer, then 1 turquoise beads, then 1 small spacer. Repeat this.
3. Thread a turquoise bead then large spacer, the charm, then large spacer, then turquoise.
4. Thread 1 small spacer, 1 turquoise, 1 small spacer, 2 turquoise, repeat this.
5. Thread a crimp bead onto a wire then thread the wire through the other part of the clasp, then go back through the crimp. Squish the crimp into place and cut any excess wire.
Bracelet and its clasp measure approx. 7.5in when complete.
If you would like to make this bracelet simply click on the 'add all products to basket' button below. You should have a total of 7 products in your basket when you go to checkout. If you find that you have less than 7 items in your basket it could be because something may be temporally out of stock.
Products used in this project
Beads silver plated fancy star ring 2x8mm. Pk 10
Aluminium White Chain Maille Rings 20ga 3/32" pk 100