FREE downloads from Beads Direct
Projects, Catalogues, Inspiration, Bead Patterns, Jewellery Making, Bead Competitions & more!Free Downloads
Coconut Beach Bracelet
Designer: Laura Bajor
You will need;
1 x Tan Suede Cord [TC442]
2x Beach bead [BB3]
1 x Beach bead [BB8]
1x Brown ceramic donut [BO1014]
2x [BO513] (you will need 2 packs then one from each pack that is the same colour.)
- Fold the cord (TC442) in half and tie a knot to create a loop.
- Leave a 1cm gap and tie a knot.
- Repeat step 2. twice.
- Thread on the beads – wood, BB3, BB8, BB3, wood.
- Tie a knot close to the beads.
- Repeat step 2 three times.
- Tie another knot on top of the last.
- Thread on the end bead (BO1014)
- Tie a knot then another on top.
- Trim the excess cord ends.
Please note that you will need to add multiple items to your basket. Therefore your basket should contain 7 items in total.
Products used in this project
Tan Suede Cord 2.5mm Sold in 10m pack.
'Pebble Beach' Beach Bead 9x16mm Pack of 1.
'Sand Sensation' Beach Bead 9x16mm Pack of 1.
Brown ceramic donut 27mm