I’m going to show you how to make my bright and chunky necklace design using semi precious beads.
1 strand 8mm chrysoprase round beads (GM1538)
1 strand 12mm chrysoprase round beads (GM1540)
1 strand 6mm lime jade round beads (GM1201)
1 40mm lime jade diamond bead (GM1207)
1 pack silver plated multi coloured flowers (BG432)
1 pack large silver plated multi coloured flowers (BG431)
1 strand .015â€ť 7 strand â€śbrightâ€ť beadalon wire (W114)
1 silver plated toggle clasp (F127)
1 pack 2mm silver plated crimp beads (FCR1)
1. Add 2 strands of wire to a toggle clasp using crimp beads to attach securely. Repeat this process, adding two strands of wire on to the other side of the toggle clasp.
2. On either side, thread both strands of wire through a selection of large lime jade and chrysoprase semi precious round beads, adding a small flower bead at intervals along the way.
3. When your necklace reaches the desired length to fit around the neck, thread all 4 strands of wire through a large diamond semi precious bead.
4. Thread semi precious beads and flower beads onto each of the 4 wire ends and secure with crimp beads to finish.
- Experiment with different shapes, sizes and colours to make this necklace your own.
- If you don’t want to use crimping pliers, just squash your crimps flat with flat nose pliers.
Try it yourself to see how it goes. Show us what you come up with on our facebook fan page!